- 02:56 Ticket #972 (Upgrade system python) updated by
- Is this just a matter of adding a note in the docs?
- 02:08 Ticket #5429 (Update documentation to reflect changes to mediagoblin.ini) updated by
- This bit me previously. Updating the documentation now.
- 02:03 Ticket #955 (Creative Common 4.0 licenses) updated by
- Patch submitted here. My email client didn't mark the patch as …
- 22:40 Ticket #5556 (a 'make' invocation following one that fails to install "wheel" skips ...) created by
- if you run "make" and it fails to install wheel, you might run "make" …
- 22:30 Ticket #5552 (documentation is missing "make" and "virtualenv" packages) updated by
- another required package is gcc.
- 22:26 Ticket #5555 (mediagoblin install fails when building "wheel".) closed by
- worksforme: this was indeed solved by running: export http_proxy="..." export …
- 22:21 Ticket #5555 (mediagoblin install fails when building "wheel".) created by
- I'm attempting this on Trisquel 8 machine. The issue may be that we …
- 22:17 Ticket #5554 (documentation suggests su -s /bin/bash, but the default shell is ...) created by
- If the documentation is merely enforcing the selection of /bin/bash, …
- 21:48 Ticket #5553 (documentation shows how to use python3, but it's not supported.) created by
- > (Note that if you’d prefer to run MediaGoblin with Python 3, pass in …
- 21:32 Ticket #5552 (documentation is missing "make" and "virtualenv" packages) created by
- it looks like these packages need to be installed to install gmg.
- 21:29 Ticket #5551 (install instructions and git submodules use git:// instead of https://) created by
- iirc, git:// urls don't use https, so are less secure.
- 18:14 Ticket #5520 (celery has wrong broker in config files) updated by
- I had the same problem, then I found out that devs made the decision …