You are currently viewing the legacy bug tracker for MediaGoblin. We have now switched to code hosting and issue tracking at SourceHut.
This legacy issue tracker remains available to allow us to reference old issues. If you find a ticket here which is still relevant, please feel free to continue the discussion. For new issues, please use SourceHut.
Opened 10 years ago
Closed 9 years ago
Fix bad copy/paste in the code.
Download all attachments as:
I'm afraid the first attachment has a typo as well, using the config name in place of the metadata tag name. skip_transcoding_2.patch fixes that typo to make the function consistent with itself and other parts of the video module.
I've merged this... I trust Brett's review, and it looks right, though I have not tested it myself.
By the way Beuc, if you're still around, I'd love to put your name in these credits... at the moment I'll have to settle with "Beuc" unless you have something better! Let me know!
Powered by Trac 1.4.3
By Edgewall Software
GNU MediaGoblin issue tracker