Opened 10 years ago
Closed 10 years ago
#570 closed defect (fixed)
Crash after adding media to an unspecified collection
|Reported by:||Jef van Schendel||Owned by:|
- Go to a media page
- Click "Add media to collection"
- On the resulting page, don't select a collection from the dropdown so it stays on "-- Select --"
- Click "Add"
- MediaGoblin crashes with this message: "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'"
- Return an error when no collection is specified
- Remove the "-- Select --" option from the dropdown (thereby automatically selecting a certain collection - maybe the default "Favorites" collection we talked about?)
Change History (4)
comment:1 by , 10 years ago
comment:2 by , 10 years ago
comment:3 by , 10 years ago
I don't see this error at all. When I do that I get a message:
"You have to select or add a collection". Can you still reproduce this? (I use Firefox)
comment:4 by , 10 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
I cannot reproduce it either. Assuming it was fixed.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Here's the full output: