Opened 3 years ago
Last modified 21 months ago
#5586 new enhancement
My somewhat prioritised Mediagoblin wish list
|Reported by:||Olivier Mehani||Owned by:|
Posting here from my post to the ML a few weeks ago, for better tracking and visibility.
- Sometimes slow/unresponsive
- high celery CPU usage when idle
- ... + hard to debug/trace
- DB deadlock with SQLite
- Rotate media without reencoding
- Navigate through the current tag or collection rather than user-post history, depending on how the media was reached (maybe using proxy URLs e.g. /t/TAG/m/MEDIA or /u/USER/t/TAG/m/MEDIA instead of /u/USER/m/media when accessed through the tag page, or /u/USER/collection/COLLECTION/m/MEDIA, when accessed through the collection page)
- private mode
- ... + share single media/collection with private, revocable, token
- bulk actions: upload/delete/tag,... from a single page
- Play animated gif
- Category sorting
- tag rename
- tag suggestion
- audiolab no longer available on recent Pythons
- keyboard navigation in galleries: left/right for prev/next page
- navigation pager at top of page
- show Geotag + other metadata from video
- More attractive/immersive layout with less whitespace between thumbnails and screen walls
- comment edition/deletion
- multi site install, split binary from config
- standard python build + venv
- search by keywords and/or multiple tags
Change History (9)
comment:1 by , 3 years ago
comment:2 by , 3 years ago
comment:3 by , 3 years ago
Great, thanks Olivier. It sounds as though audio/audiolab is the only one of these we might try to squeeze into our upcoming minor release, and that's that's pretty close to solved (where the solution is don't produce a spectrogram at all).
comment:4 by , 3 years ago
Add a subticket #5617.
comment:5 by , 3 years ago
One option for private mode is in #5617.
comment:6 by , 3 years ago
Remove a subticket #5617.
comment:7 by , 3 years ago
Ticket for a more modern gallery: #5619
comment:8 by , 21 months ago
Changes in 0.12.0 should make the previously hidden celery logging visible.
I'll add a milestone so I don't lose the issue. Suggest we take pull this apart an work on individual issues on the new SourceHut issue tracker: https://todo.sr.ht/~mediagoblin/mediagoblin
comment:9 by , 21 months ago
Some of this is duplicating some tickets I already created: #5487 and #5491