Forgot-password process has too many pages
1. After clicking "Send instructions" on the "Recover password"
page, the user is sent to a new page that says "Check your inbox.
We sent an email with a URL for changing your password."
2. This should not be a new page. It could simply go back to the
log in page (where the user came from) and use the messaging system
to notify the user.
3. I propose we slightly change the wording of the message. "Check
your inbox" sounds slightly rude, and the acronym URL should not be
used. Instead, maybe say: "An email has been sent with instructions
on how to change your password." The word instructions is also
consistent with the "Send instructions" button the user just
After clicking "Set password" on the "Set your new password" page,
the user is sent to a new page that says "Your password has been
changed. Try to log in now."
- Again, this should not be a new page. It should go to the log in
page and use the messaging system to show a notification. This way
the user can go
- Also, I propose we change the wording here too. I think "Try to
log in now" is a bit blunt, leave it out or change the whole thing
to "You can now log in with your new password."?