Opened 10 years ago
Closed 10 years ago
Last modified 10 years ago
#762 closed enhancement (fixed)
|Reported by:||spaetz||Owned by:|
When looking at user.html in order to have plugins insert content, I found that it is horrible. The logic of whether a user is activated and what to display in that case is fully embedded in the template. Having this amount of logic in your template makes it slow and hard to develop alternative themes.
I patched it to use user_nonactive.html in case we have a non-yet active user (or one that was disabled).
Please review and pull the "master" branch at my repo:
git@…:mediagoblin/spaetz-mediagoblin.git (it is still the same address as earlier on).
This is the commit in question:
Change History (4)
comment:1 by , 10 years ago
comment:2 by , 10 years ago
|Priority:||major → minor|
|Status:||new → review|
|Type:||defect → enhancement|
comment:3 by , 10 years ago
|Status:||review → closed|
comment:4 by , 10 years ago
Nice simplification! Merged into master! :)