You are currently viewing the legacy bug tracker for MediaGoblin. We have now switched to code hosting and issue tracking at SourceHut.
This legacy issue tracker remains available to allow us to reference old issues. If you find a ticket here which is still relevant, please feel free to continue the discussion. For new issues, please use SourceHut.
Opened 9 years ago
Closed 9 years ago
0.8.0 claims to be 0.8.1.
Download all attachments as:
Patch attached in git format-patch format.
The Makefile also reports 0.8.1.dev (see line 20 and 24). There is also the version string in mediagoblin/_version.py.
Makefile and _version.py are generated from configure.ac, which the attached patch corrects.
150 dnl--MediaGoblin specific commands/variables ------------------------
154 dnl Finish #
157 dnl Define the files to be configured
158 AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile] [mediagoblin/_version.py])
160 dnl Generate config.status
Oh! of course, sorry, it's what configure is for. I'll re-test and get back to you :) Sorry.
Okay, Yep this does change it in the only place you can sorry about that. I have tested and commit this change in master, see commit bcf6c27.
Powered by Trac 1.4.3
By Edgewall Software
GNU MediaGoblin issue tracker