Titles on mediagoblin.org could use improvement
The HTML titles for pages by MediaGoblin, the software, are shown
- [useful\_description] -- GNU MediaGoblin
- My favourite picture -- GNU MediaGoblin
- schendje's profile -- GNU MediaGoblin
Which makes sense.
But the titles on mediagoblin.org are a bit strange:
- *Homepage:* MediaGoblin:: GNU MediaGoblin
- *News page:* MediaGoblin
- *Join page:* MediaGoblin:: Join the GNU MediaGoblin community
- *Tour page:* MediaGoblin:: GNU MediaGoblin: the tour
So in some cases there's duplication, in others it could use a
better description and in almost all of these, *GNU MediaGoblin*
could be moved to the end like we do with the software.
I'm assuming some of these are residue from the previous blog
theme, and that the *News* page is generated differently, which is
why its title is the odd one out.
It'd be nice if we could improve these. :)
accepted → in_progress
in_progress → closed