Opened 12 years ago
Last modified 12 years ago
#160 closed defect (FIXED)
Default theme misses UTF-8 charset declaration
|Reported by:||Odin Hørthe Omdal||Owned by:||Odin Hørthe Omdal|
Some browsers screw up without that. I use the HTML5 meta line here. It works in all browsers I've tested.
Change History (8)
by , 12 years ago
comment:1 by , 12 years ago
comment:2 by , 12 years ago
Yes, although one doesn't exclude the other. Thing is; if you ever save this, and **not** get it from the server, you will miss the Content-Type header. Also, some bad caching might forget it as well. If we can do both, I think we should.
comment:3 by , 12 years ago
It already does set ``Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8``. I've been saving the files and comparing/looking at them to find an unclosed div-bug, and that's when I got UTF-8 errors.
comment:4 by , 12 years ago
Ah okay, that clarification helps.
comment:5 by , 12 years ago
comment:6 by , 12 years ago
|Status:||New → Closed|
Again, forgot to close ;)
comment:7 by , 11 years ago
The original url for this bug was http://bugs.foocorp.net/issues/450 .
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.