No need for email_sender_address / email_debug_mode in mediagoblin.mg_globals
We store some global variables in mediagoblin.mg\_globals, though a
couple of them are just pulled right out of the application config,
which is already stored in mediagoblin.mg\_globals.app\_config
anyway. So that's unnecessary duplication.
So there are a few steps to this.
- In mediagoblin/mg\_globals.py find the email\_debug\_mode and
email\_sender\_address defaults lines, and remove them (and their
- In mediagoblin/app.py find the section that has the
setup\_globals() call, and remove the couple of lines that specify
email\_sender\_address and email\_debug\_mode from the app\_config
- grep for any instances of mg\_globals.email\_sender\_address and
change to mg\_globals.app\_config['email\_sender\_address'] ...
probably just in mediagoblin/auth/lib.py
- grep for any instances of mg\_globals.email\_debug\_mode and
change to mg\_globals.app\_config['email\_debug\_mode'] ...
probably all in mediagoblin/util.py
- Make sure tests pass still with ./bin/nosetests
New → In Progress
In Progress → Closed