flesh out hacking howto in docs
This is kind of a hand-wavy issue in that it's hard to discern when
it's "completed". I vote we can use a gut feeling to decide one way
or the other.
Thus this bug is for helping to figure out what goes into the
Hacking HOWTO and making sure it gets there.
For April 30th, we want a Hacking HOWTO chapter in the
documentation that covers the following:
1. how to build a working development environment for GNU
2. how to run GNU MediaGoblin in a development environment (the
deployment howto covers how to run it in a production environment)
3. how to contribute patches
4. where to look for things to work on
5. where to look for help when you're stuck
The document is in the mediagoblin repository in
Resolved → Closed